Technical SupportView all articles
Student Email Account
- How do I change my kid's @RemoteLearning.school email handle?
- How do I set up a parental monitor for my kid's @RemoteLearning.school Email Account
- How do I get a @RemoteLearning.school student email account for my kid?
- Can my kid access classes above their grade level?
- How can I suggest a new class?
- Are classes live or pre-recorded?
- Do I have to buy any textbooks?
- I read there are musical instrument classes. How can that be done online?
- Do you offer second language courses?
ContestsView all articles
- How much does it cost?
- Are there other costs to access classes?
- How can I update my Credit Card info?
- Is my payment information secure?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Why was my card declined?
- What is the difference between the Afterschool Plus™ and the Homeschool Pro™ memberships?
- I want to change my plan from Afterschool Plus™ to Homeschool Pro™
- Does RLS have a YouTube channel?
- How do I add additional students?
- Can I purchase the membership as a gift for someone else?
- Where can I find my child's student ID number?
- Do I need to be with my kids to help them with the lessons?
- What ages are the programs for?
- Can I use RLS as a full homeschool curriculum for my kid?
- I already have another curriculum I like, do I have to use this one?
- What are the state requirements if I decide to homeschool my child?
- How do I start?
- When can I enroll?
- Are there any other fees
Student ID Card
- Where can I find my kid's digital student ID Card?
- Can my kid use the digital student ID card to receive student discounts?
- Will my kids get a student ID card?
- Can I use my kid's student ID to get student discounts online?
- What are the requirements for student ID card photos?
- How does a student submit an article to the school magazine?
- When will my kids get their press ID card?